Tuesday Fall Mixed League
September 4 – October 16 (7 Weeks!)
Two Person Scramble League
Cost: $20 League dues to cover prizes paid to league winner and one random draw
Weekly Skins Game $4 per team | Weekly Proxy $4 per team
2018 Tuesday Fall League Rules
- League Tee Times start at 4:30 (May start on open holes, modified shotgun).
- If you are not able to play during the league time, you need to pre-play the match with your scheduled opponent(or with other witness) and turn your score card into the clubhouse prior to
- Ghost teams – If the total number of teams is not even we will use ghost teams. You need to
play against the ghost team.
- Scoring – There are 20 points available each week. 2 points per hole and 2 points for total
- Handicaps will be calculated the best 3 of your last 5 rounds at 100% of your score above or below par.
- Winter rules may be used anywhere on the golf course.
- There is a two stroke penalty for hitting your opponent’s ball
- Lost ball – Out of Bounds is a one stroke penalty and you may drop where you think the ball is lost or where it went out of bounds
- We will play unless the course is unplayable or it is unsafe
- You are responsible to find a sub if you want your team to earn points
- Tee Boxes – Men play from the white; ladies play from the green; Senior Men (over 60) play from the gold; Super Senior Men (over 70) green, and senior ladies(over 60) orange.
- We will use the Golf League Network for scoring and league information.
Questions? Call 616-225-4653.